Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Presentation Friday

So, I figure since there are 4 of us in this group (thats what it says on this blog), we can each talk about one of the 4 environmental issues that Lomborg brings up, and his response to it:

1) Natural resource depletion
2) Population growth
3) Species extinction
4) Air and water pollution

Each person can present Lomborg's argument about why the issue is not as dire as environmentalists claim it is. If I'm wrong about the numbers in our group, one person can give an introductory explanation of Lomborg's position and its relationship to Cornucopianism. We can divide up roles on Friday at the start of class. If anyone has any other ideas about how to organize the presentation, feel free to share. I just thought I would throw it out there.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds good Colin. I'll take extinction of species. I'll also send out an email to Lindsey and Sarah so they know whats going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. I'll grab population growth if that's chill with everyone.

    ReplyDelete